|Trips||Nearshore, Inshore, Tarpon Season|
|Price Range||$400 - $700|
Old Florida Adventures Fishing Charters specializes in Tampa Bay inshore fishing charters. Captain Kevin Little has 35 plus years experience fishing the pristine Tampa Bay flats for trout and flounder, along the mangrove lines for redfish and snook, and coastal and bay waters for snapper, tarpon and many other species. From Bean Point off Bradenton Beach to the inter-coastal waters of Clearwater, Capt. Kevin will put you on fish in Tampa Bay!
Pricing, Deposits, & Capacity
- All deposits are non-refundable, in the event of a cancellation, deposit may be carried over to another date.
- Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to scheduled trip in order to carry over deposit, otherwise deposit will be forfeited.
After Making Your Reservation
- Your captain will contact you 1 - 2 days before your trip to finalize your trip details.
- Any outstanding balance owed is due on day of trip.
- Feel free to contact your captain at any time with questions you may have regarding your trip.