Redfish • Black Drum • Cobia • Kingfish • Shark
Owned and operated by Capt. Joe Smith, Fin Factor Charters offers a great mix of nearshore and offshore fishing trip. On an inshore trip you'll fish Florida's intercoastal waterway and target Redfish, Black Drum, Snook and even tarpon. On a Port Canaveral or Cocoa Beach trip you'll fish the waters from a few hundred yards to a few miles off Florida's east coast in search of cobia, tarpon, redfish, kingfish and amberjack, just to name a few. Trips specifically targeting sharks are also available.
Pricing, Deposits, & Capacity
|Click on a trip above to view pricing|
- $40 cancellation fee if you can cancel your charter within 15 days of scheduled trip.
- Cancellation within 48 Hrs. of scheduled trip results in $75 cancellation fee.
- No cancellation fees for charter cancelled by captain due to poor weather or other reasons at his discretion.
- If you wish to reschedule, you must do so within the next 4 months for deposit to apply.
After Making Your Reservation
- Your captain will contact you 1 - 2 days before your trip to finalize your trip details.
- Any outstanding balance owed is due on day of trip.
- Feel free to contact your captain at any time with questions you may have regarding your trip.